Care Assistant - £400 welcome bonus (Basingstoke)
Work in care and support your local community in and around the Basingstoke area! Earn from £9.50 ph to and £16.00 ph, and what’s more, we’re offering a welcome bonus of £400!
Pay rate - Weekday: £9.50 ph | Weekend: £10.80 ph | Bank Holiday: £11.70 ph | Special rate: £16.00 ph
To all of those who are in the hospitality and airline industries and have been affected by the coronavirus and current Government measures, we have care roles available.
We offer full-time and part-time (or weekends only) work, between the hours of 7am - 10pm, to accommodate work-life balance and to fit around studies, childcare, etc.
Ensuring that our elderly and vulnerable clients are able to achieve better independence in their own home is our number one priority. To fast track your application, we offer video call interviews and free online training.
Consider working in care for flexible hours and to give something back to your local community during these difficult and challenging times. If we all pull together, we CAN continue to provide vital care to those who need it the most.
Working in care comes with many benefits:
- the unrivalled job satisfaction of giving something back to your community
- the ability to build meaningful relationships and offer support to vulnerable people at home. Without it, these people may not be able to live independently in their familiar surroundings where their most precious memories were made
The only essential skills required are honesty, compassion, reliability and patience-the rest we can teach you, and we’ll pay you to learn it!
What we offer:
- An enhanced rate on Bank Holidays
- Planned travel time paid at NLW
- Mileage paid at 25p per mile
- Fantastic training to provide a first-class service
- £200 Refer a Friend Bonus
- A full driving licence
- Own car
- Enhanced DBS check
Contact us today to find out how you can be part of the ABICARE team!
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on