Do YOU want to make a difference and help change lives, including your own?
Abicare are looking for care assistants to work in the Salisbury and surrounding area.
Contact us today to find out how you can be part of the Abicare team!
Abicare Carer (Must hold a full driving licence and have access to own vehicle)
Salary: Contact time £9.00 (weekday) – £9.50 (weekends) per hour
Working in care comes with many benefits:
– The unrivalled job satisfaction of giving something back to your community.
– The ability to build meaningful relationships and offer support to vulnerable people at home. Without it, these people may not be able to live independently in their familiar surroundings where their most precious memories were made.
The only essential skills required are honesty, compassion, reliability and patience- The rest we can teach you, and we’ll pay you to learn it!
What we offer:
- An enhanced rate on Bank Holidays
- Planned travel time paid at NLW
- Mileage paid at 25p per mile
- Fantastic training to provide a first-class service
- A full driving licence
- Own car
- Enhanced DBS check
We can’t wait to welcome you to our ABICARE FAMILY!
This job was added on: 10th September 2019
Want more details about this job?
Are you interested in this job position? fill out this short form and we will get back to you swiftly with more information
Pay: £10 - £11 per hour + 25p per mile
Location: HampshireRead more
Pay: £9.00 per hour
Location: BasingstokeRead more