Care Service Manager Dementia Lead
The Dementia CSM will take the lead in managing, advising and supporting our clients, Live-in carers and other CSM’s/CDM’s in all matters relating to Dementia. You will also be responsible for maintaining and promoting quality care for all clients and the supervising and coordinating of our Live-in carers / PA’s out in the community. You will work towards a set of goals and targets determined by HO / Live-in Manager (LIM)
- Advise and support the CSM’s/CDM’s and live-in carers to ensure the best care is delivered to the Dementia Clients
- To be a mentor to Abilive-in’s ‘Specialist Dementia Carers
- To keep up to date with best practice in all areas of Dementia and ensure that the information and training is cascaded to the live-in teams
- Liaise with the recruitment/marketing and training teams regarding resources and training required to meet the demands of the Dementia Specialist Service
- To work with the Senior Team to build relationships with Dementia Societies, Memory Cafes etc.
- To see and record client feedback, to understand whether their needs are being met and plan accordingly
The person will:
- Have experience in working with Dementia Clients
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Dementia Care or equivalent.
- Experience in managing and supporting teams of carers
- IT literate with excellent communication skills
This job was added on: 25th September 2019
Want more details about this job?
Are you interested in this job position? fill out this short form and we will get back to you swiftly with more information
Pay: £10 - £11 per hour + 25p per mile
Location: HampshireRead more
Pay: £9.00 per hour
Location: BasingstokeRead more