Care Service Manager (CSM)- West Berkshire
Care Service Manager (CSM)
Salary: £22,000 plus bonus
Location: West Berkshire
Do you have a passion for working within the care sector? Do you have experience in supervising and motivating staff? Do you want to take your first step into a management role? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Abicare is a leading Domiciliary Care Provider covering the South of England and Wales. Due to the expansion of our Live-in service we have an exciting new opportunity for a Care Service Manager to coordinate client care and manage carers in the community within the West Berkshire area.
About the Care Service Manager:
You will be responsible for enriching the lives of your clients by ensuring quality person-centred care is delivered at all times and you will share the desire to promote the company and liaise with health care professionals and other agencies. You will report to the Registered Live-In Manager
- Managing the daily operation to ensure excellent care delivery to your clients.
- Maintaining quality and compliance of the service to CQC standards.
- Supervise, mentor and develop your team of PA’s and Live-in carers.
- Promote the service of the business.
- Previous experience of supervising and managing a team.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Risk Assessments and Care Planning
- Sound knowledge ‘person-centred’ care.
- Care diploma Level 3 or above.
- Knowledge of rostering systems and excellent IT skills.
- Full driving licence and car.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with Bonus Scheme
- Free training for Diploma courses up to level 5
- Excellent career development
If you feel you have the drive and energy to provide a quality service within the caring profession, then contact us today – apply now.
Please contact either Maria or Angela on 01722 342 775 or email email@example.comThis job was added on: 5th December 2018
Want more details about this job?
Are you interested in this job position? fill out this short form and we will get back to you swiftly with more information