Whether you need to find live-in care, visiting care or specialist care agencies within the community you serve, Abicare can help. Across the UK, we work with more than 30 local authorities and many more care navigators to offer our services and guidance.
The benefits of Abicare’s local authority care services
- Cost-effective care packages delivered on time.
- Experienced support and guidance throughout the process.
- Live-in care that has significantly reduced failed hospital discharge rates.
- A selective process to match carers with service users.
Discover how our home care agency services could help you do the best job you can for your community.
What local authorities say about Abicare
We are keen to use your service as you respond quickly, react effectively, deliver on time and review constantly.
– Local Authority Partner
People who need home care
Anyone in need of home care can use Abicare’s care services. A trained carer can help people of any age who are in need of support or specialist care. Below are some of the types of care Abicare offers:
- Elderly care.
- Convalescent care.
- Support for younger people.
- Home care services for children.
- Adult care for health needs.
- Care for people with learning difficulties.
- Care for people with physical impairments.
- Bariatric care.
- Autistic care.
- Dementia care for Alzheimer’s, Lewy body dementia, vascular dementia, frontotemporal dementia, mixed dementia and Parkinson’s.
- Palliative care.
- Neurological care for Huntington’s disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis and strokes.
Paying for care
When it comes to paying for care, it’s best to plan ahead.
Our care services
How much help do you need?
Choose the level of care you need to live your life at home, from regular visiting care to live-in care around the clock. Explore sits and outings, night care, convalescent care, holiday or respite care, and companionship services.Explore care services
Who we support
We work with anyone who needs extra help in order to live life as independently as possible. Find out more about Abicare’s elderly care, and care for adults or children with health needs.Find out who we support
Specialist home care services can help you through chronic or complex illnesses using visiting or live-in care. Find out more about our dementia, palliative and neurological care.Explore specialist care
Request more information or call us today - 0345 241 0198
Abicare changes lives. Get in touch to find out more about how Abicare services could help the lives of you and your family.