Live-in Care LondonRequest for more information
At Abicare we offer a specialist and professional Live-in care service in all locations across London
Having a Live-in carer means that you can live at home for as long as possible, allowing you and your loved ones to have peace of mind and reassurance. The care services we offer include:
- Full time care.
- Night time care.
- Respite or Holiday cover.
- Companionship care.
What does a London Live-in carer do?
Depending on the level of care required, we will work with you, your family and support network to create a tailored care plan to help you achieve your goals. These plans can include:
- Assisting with personal care – bathing, washing, feeding, dressing, toileting.
- Preparing and cooking meals.
- Shopping for food or collecting medications.
- Overseeing medications and ensuring they are taken at the correct time of day.
- Housework and companionship.
- Looking after pets or gardening.
- Assisting the client with their physical and mental wellbeing.
- Assistance to maximise your cognitive and physical abilities.
At Abicare we provide all types of specialist Live-in care in London from 6 weeks Post-Operative care to ongoing Palliative care.
Our carers are fully trained to provide Live-in care for a range of needs, from mild to complex care – Here are just some of the specialist Live-in care services we offer in and around London:
- Dementia Care London
- Neurological Care London
- Parkinson’s Care London
- Palliative Care London
- Post-Operative and Bariatric Care London
- Convalescent Care London
- Disability Care London
- Care For Learning Difficulties London
- Vulnerable Adult Care London
There are lots of benefits to choosing Live-in care in London – not only is Live-in care often a more cost-effective alternative to a care home, but you or your loved one will receive high-quality care from our carefully selected carers. Some of the benefits include:
- Staying in your own home, surrounded by your cherished memories and pets.
- Peace of mind for you and your family.
- Continue to live in your local community.
- Ongoing companionship.
- Cost effective one-to-one care.
Whatever the level of care you require, Abicare can help. To find out more about our Live-in care service please call us on 03452 410198
Why choose Abicare for Live-in care in London
The wellbeing of our clients is at the heart of Abicare – We will endeavour to complete your care assessment within 24 hours of your initial enquiry, and have the carer in post within 24-48 hours.
We know how important that special relationship with the carer is, which is why we will work hard to match you or your loved ones with the perfect carer – We have an ever growing and wide database of Live-in carers from across England, Wales and overseas.
The care we deliver empowers our clients to be more independent within their own homes for as long as possible, and with Abicare you can rest assured that when it comes to you and your care needs, we are understanding, adaptable and flexible.
As a UK care provider, Abicare is governed by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW), ensuring that everything we do meets industry standards. We take our social, health and safety responsibilities seriously, along with our regulated policies and procedures.
Request more information or call us today - 03452 410198
Abicare changes lives. Get in touch to find out more about how Abicare services could help the lives of you and your family.