Social Care Trainer P/T
Position: Social Care Trainer P/T – 2 days per week
Salary: £25,000 FTE
Area: Salisbury, Wiltshire
Are you passionate about sharing your expert knowledge with new carers? Are you proactive in delivering training through ‘online’ platforms as well as traditional classroom and one-one training? If so, Abicare has a flexible part-time role covering our Salisbury & Basingstoke branches.
15 hours per week - Thursday & Friday (9am - 5pm)
As a Trainer, you will be based at our office in Salisbury, but will also cover the Basingstoke team. You will mainly be responsible for delivering our induction and Care Certificate training, although you may also deliver our bespoke care courses. The role will also involve training, mentoring and coaching our key workers. As part of the Abicare training team, you will keep up to date with best practice by attending conferences and ensuring our employees are developing their skills either through in-house training or external apprenticeship /Diplomas.
You should possess:
- Previous experience in working within the social care sector
- Recognised Teaching Qualification e.g. PTLLS, Cert Ed
- Knowledge of CQC training requirements
- Previous experience of delivering training through online platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts and Virtual Learning platforms
- Proven track record in achieving Targets and Quality Standards
- Excellent communication skills - written, IT and verbal
- Full UK Driving License and access to own vehicle
- This position is subject to a satisfactory DBS and references
- Ongoing training and career development
- 24/7 on-call emergency support network
- Pension, holiday pay, sick pay
- Phone, laptop
- Paid planned travel time and mileage
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Refer a Friend Scheme *
Abicare is a leading provider of care across Oxfordshire, West Berkshire, Sussex, Dorset, South Wales, Wiltshire and Hampshire with a wealth of experience in delivering person-centred care. Our core values are our people and delivering the best care we can every day to our clients. Our belief is that everyone should have the choice to live a happy and fulfilled life in their own homes.
If we sound like your kind of team, and you want to follow your passion - apply today, we'd love you to join us!
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on