Personal Assistant/Senior Care Assistant - Bath
Guaranteed, flexible & full-time hours available
35 - 40 hours per week.
Salary: up to £11 per hour plus mileage.
This position is to support clients in the Bath area.
Abicare is looking for a Personal Assistant/Senior Care Assistant to work alongside our Live-in Department, by supporting our existing clients for a minimum of a two-hour visit each while their Live-in Carers have breaks and days off.
The successful applicant will need a full driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
You must have a clear DBS (we can help with this).
Previous care experience is essential for this role with a Level 3 qualification preferred.
The Senior Care Assistant will be responsible for writing and updating Risk Assessments and Care Plans, as well as assist with carer changeovers.
To fast track your application, we offer video call interviews and free online training.
At Abicare we pride ourselves on offering the best rates and comprehensive benefits scheme:
- Generous hourly pay rates (£10.50 weekdays, £11 weekends)
- 25p paid per mile and paid travel time
- Sick pay and company pension scheme
- Steady income with an ability to increase your hours and salary
- 28 days per year holiday pay (pro-rata)
- Career development opportunities
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free Care Certificate qualification
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities (nationally recognised qualification routes)
- Care Assistant smartphone app to manage your daily tasks and pay
- 24/7 on-call emergency support network
- Regular team meetings and social events
- Discounted online and retail shopping
- Guaranteed hours
Abicare is a leading provider of Live-In care with a wealth of experience in delivering person-centred care. Our core values are our people and delivering the best care we can every day to our clients. Our belief is that everyone should have the choice to live a happy and fulfilled life in their own homes. Ensuring that our elderly and vulnerable clients are able to achieve better independence in their own homes is our number one priority.
Contact us today to find out how you can be part of the ABICARE team!
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on