Live-in Carer (Luton)
Live-in Care Assistant
Salary up to £800 per week + Welcome Bonus of £400*
Abicare is a leading provider of Live-In care across Oxfordshire, West Berkshire, Sussex, Dorset, South Wales, Wiltshire and Hampshire with a wealth of experience in delivering person-centred care. For our Carer roles, we recruit experienced Live-In Carers, Support Workers & Care Assistants and tailor the training to your individual needs and work background to allow for an immediate start.
This role would ideally suit someone who wants to do ‘flexible stay care placements’ usually a minimum of two weeks in a client’s home with regular breaks of two hours provided during each working day.
You will be supporting clients with dementia and learning disability.
We pride ourselves on offering the best rates and comprehensive benefits scheme:
- Weekly rates of £581-£800 per week
- Refer a friend bonus £200*
- Welcome bonus £400*
- Paid 3-day training course and we reimburse the cost of travel and accommodation (up to £200)
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities (nationally recognised qualification routes)
- Free Care Certificate qualification
- Food provided whilst living with the client
- Travel expenses reimbursed when travelling to client’s home
- Sick pay and company pension scheme
- 28 days per year holiday pay (pro-rata)
- 24/7 on-call emergency support network
- Regular team meetings and social events
- Discounted online and retail shopping
- 4 weekly pay or a weekly payment
We are looking for:
- At least 6 months previous care experience either as a Live-In Carer or in a Domiciliary Care setting
- Experience in Moving & Handling and the use of hoists
- A solid understanding of what good care looks like
- Healthcare assistants who will be naturally kind and caring, wanting to make a difference to our client’s lives
- Strong written and communication skills
- Individuals that can work remotely and largely unsupervised
- A calm attitude and the ability to think logically when under pressure
- The ability to prepare simple meals, follow good standards of hygiene and adapt meals to your client's dietary needs
*T & C apply.
Contact us today to find out how you can be part of the ABICARE team!
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on