Community Care Team Supervisor
Abicare is a leading provider of Homecare across South Wales, Wiltshire, Avon and Hampshire with a wealth of experience in delivering person-centred care. Our core values are our people and delivering the best care we can every day to our clients. Our belief is that everyone should have the choice to live a happy and fulfilled life in their own homes.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Care Team Supervisor to coordinate and manage our Carers in the community.
Do you have a passion for working within the care sector and do you enjoy working in the community?
Do you have experience in supervising and motivating staff?
If so, Abicare would love to hear from you.
What we offer:
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications plus mileage (full-time, flexible working pattern)
- Paid on call allowance with use of IPAD
- Instant access to your rota on your mobile phone
- Sick pay and company pension scheme
- 28 days per year holiday pay (pro rata)
- 24/7 on call emergency support network
- Career development opportunities
- Regular team meetings and social events
- Discounted online and retail shopping
- Free training for Diploma courses up to level 5
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Community Team Supervisor you will be responsible for maintaining & promoting quality care for our clients:
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Care plans
- Ensuring care delivery is person-centred and to the highest standard
- Computer literate
- Experience in managing small teams of carers
- Knowledge of CQC regulations and outcomes
You will have a ‘can do’ attitude, as the culture of Abicare is all about solutions and working with our staff to provide the best possible care and support to our clients.
- Senior care assistant/keyworker care experience
- NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care
- Clean driving licence
- Full access to a car
We look forward to welcoming you to the ABICARE FAMILY!
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on