Care Team Supervisor (Aldershot)
Role: Care Team Supervisor (Full-time)
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 per annum
Do you have a passion for working within the care sector? Do you have experience in supervising and motivating a small team of carers? If so, we would love to hear from you!
As a Care Team Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising a team of carers out in the community, ensuring that they are delivering the best care to our clients. You will be part of the client’s care journey being their first point of contact for the client, the client’s family and the carer whilst working.
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
- Paid on-call allowance with use of IPAD
- Instant access to your rota on your mobile phone
- Free classroom training
- Free online training
- Ongoing training and career development
- Regular and continued support from your manager and team
- 24/7 on-call emergency support network
- Pensions, holiday pay, sick pay and bonuses
- An enhanced rate on Bank Holidays
- Paid planned travel time and mileage paid at 25p per mile
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Refer a Friend Scheme *
- Welcome Bonus *
Your key role:
- Meet with new clients and build relationships with the clients to ensure that their care needs are met. client’s needs. You will have comprehensive knowledge of where your clients are in their care journey
- Carry out full Risk Assessments, person-centred outcome-based Care Plan and hospital passport for each new client and ensure a copy is in the client’s home
- Follow and be aware of CQC and LA guidelines on Safeguarding Processes. Comply and ensure the carers follow and comply with Abicare’s policies and procedures
- Visit clients to carry out reviews on care plans and risk assessments
- Carry out direct observations and supervisions on your carers
- Complete your carers rotas timely using the company roster system
- Meetings with your Registered Manager to give feedback on clients and carers
- Be part of internal and possible external case management meetings regarding your client and carer
- You will be supported by the RM to develop and motivate your team of care staff
You will be given the training and support to embark on this rewarding role. You will enjoy travelling in the community, visiting your clients and delivering care when required. Supporting your team of carers by being part of the ‘on-call out of hours' support. This role is split between office based and working in the community.
You should have:
- Previous experience of supervising and managing small teams
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Experience in carrying out Risk Assessments and Care Planning
- Sound knowledge ‘person-centred’ care
- Health & Social Care Diploma Level 3 or working towards L3
- The commitment and dedication to make a difference to the lives of the clients
- Knowledge of staff rostering systems and excellent IT skills
If we sound like your kind of team, and you want to follow your passion-apply today, we'd love you to join us!
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on