Care Service Manager
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 plus bonus
Location: Swindon and the surrounding areas
Do you have a passion for working within the care sector?
Do you have experience in supervising and motivating staff?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Abicare is a leading Domiciliary Care Provider covering the South of England and Wales. Due to the expansion of our Live-in service we have an exciting new opportunity for a Care Service Manager to coordinate client care and manage carers in the community within the Swindon and the surrounding areas.
About the Care Service Manager:
You will be responsible for enriching the life of your clients by ensuring quality person-centred care is delivered at all times. You will share the desire to promote the company and liaise with health care professionals and other agencies. You will report to the Registered Live-In Manager.
- Managing the daily operation to ensure excellent care delivery to your clients
- Maintaining quality and compliance of the service to CQC standards
- Supervise, mentor and develop your team of PA’s and Live-in carers
- Promote the service of the business
- Previous experience of supervising and managing a team
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Experience in Risk Assessments and Care Planning
- Sound knowledge ‘person-centred’ care
- Care diploma Level 3 or above
- Knowledge of rostering systems and excellent IT skills
- Full driving licence and car
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with Bonus Scheme
- Free training for Diploma courses up to level 5
- Excellent career development
If we sound like your kind of team, and you want to follow your passion-apply today, we'd love you to join us!
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on