Care Service Manager
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 plus bonus
Do you have a passion for working within the care sector?
Do you have experience in supervising and motivating staff?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Due to the expansion of our Live-in service we have an exciting new opportunity for a Care Service Manager to coordinate client care and manage carers in the community within the Suffolk area.
Abicare Services is part of the Health & Social care sector where we provide daily and live-in care to our clients. We are part of a fast-growing industry which also relies heavily on technology to manage the delivery of great service to its clients. Abicare is committed to integrating innovative care technology, which can assist and complement the daily or live-in care that is delivered to our clients by our carers. We are always looking at new ways to deliver care in the community. Abicare is registered with CQC (Care Quality Commission) and CIW (Care Inspectorate Wales) and works closely with local health authorities and NHS commissioners.
About the Care Service Manager:
You will be responsible for enriching the lives of your clients by ensuring quality person-centred care is delivered at all times. You will share the desire to promote the company and liaise with health care professionals and other agencies. You will report to the Registered Live-In Manager.
- Managing the daily operation to ensure excellent care delivery to your clients
- Maintaining quality and compliance of the service to CQC standards
- Supervise, mentor and develop your team of PA’s and Live-in carers
- Promote the service of the business
- Previous experience of supervising and managing a team
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Experience in Risk Assessments and Care Planning
- Sound knowledge ‘person-centred’ care
- Care Diploma Level 3 or above
- Knowledge of rostering systems and excellent IT skills
- Full driving licence and car
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with Bonus Scheme
- Free training for Diploma courses up to level 5
- Excellent career development
If you feel you have the drive and energy to provide a quality service within the caring profession, then contact us today – apply now.
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on