Care Assistant - Full Time (Bradford on Avon)
This role comes with a £200 Welcome Bonus - how would you spend yours?
Work in care and support your local community in and around the Bradford on Avon area and earn £20,000 per annum!
At Abicare we pride ourselves on offering the best rates and comprehensive benefits scheme:
- £200 Welcome Bonus
- £200 Refer a Friend Bonus
- 25p paid per mile and paid travel time
- Generous pay rate, plus length of service increments
- Sick pay and company pension scheme
- Steady income with an ability to increase your hours and salary
- 28 days per year holiday pay (pro-rata)
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free Care Certificate qualification
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities (nationally recognised qualification routes)
- Care Assistant smartphone app to manage your daily tasks and pay
- 24/7 on-call emergency support network
- Regular team meetings and social events
- Discounted online and retail shopping
We are looking for
- No previous formal experience or care qualifications, all training will be provided and if you have previously worked in social care, we can fast track your training
- Willingness to learn and undertake training (classroom and online) in care including the use of customer moving & handling equipment
- An understanding of what good care looks like
- Healthcare Assistants who will be naturally kind and caring, wanting to make a difference to our clients' lives
- Strong written and communication skills
- Individuals that are able to work remotely and as part of a wider care Team
- A calm attitude and the ability to think logically when under pressure
- The ability to prepare simple meals and follow good standards of hygiene
- Flexibility to work unsocial hours
All our Home Care Carers must have access to their own car with a valid driving licence and business insurance.
Abicare is a leading provider of Homecare across South Wales, Wiltshire and Hampshire with a wealth of experience in delivering person-centred care. Our core values are our people and delivering the best care we can every day to our clients. Our belief is that everyone should have the choice to live a happy and fulfilled life in their own homes.
We recruit both experienced Support Workers and Care Assistants alongside non-experienced Carers and tailor the training to your individual needs and work background to allow for an immediate start.
In light of the current Covid 19 epidemic you may be searching for roles as a fruit picker, delivery driver at Amazon, work from home positions or a job in a supermarket such as Tesco or Asda. We don't necessarily need people with prior experience as we know that people with a good heart and a positive attitude make wonderful Carers. You may have worked in retail or hospitality and be looking for a rewarding new career, at Abicare we can give you the training to start your new career and give all our new Carers ongoing support from our Management Team and our experienced team of Carers.
If we sound like your kind of team, and you want to follow your passion-apply today, we'd love you to join us!
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on