Care Assistant-Salisbury (MND)
This role comes with a £400 Welcome Bonus - how would you spend yours?
£10.00 to £10.50 per hour with bank holiday enhancements plus length of service increments.
At Abicare we pride ourselves on offering the best rates and comprehensive benefits scheme:
- £400 Welcome Bonus
- £200 Refer a Friend Bonus
- 25p paid per mile and paid travel time
- Generous hourly pay rates (starting from £10.00 to £10.50 per hour with bank holiday enhancements) plus length of service increments
- Sick pay and company pension scheme
- Steady income with an ability to increase your hours and salary
- 28 days per year holiday pay (pro rata)
- Career development opportunities
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free Care Certificate qualification
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities (nationally recognised qualification routes)
- Care Assistant smartphone app to manage your daily tasks and pay
- 24/7 on call emergency support network
- Regular team meetings and social events
- Discounted online and retail shopping
We are looking for
- Willingness to learn and undertake training (classroom and online) including the use of moving & handling equipment
- Previous care experience with Motor Neurone Disease (MND) would be desirable
- An understanding of what good care looks like
- Care Assistant who will be naturally kind and caring, wanting to make a difference to our clients' lives
- Strong written and communication skills
- Individuals that are able to work remotely and as part of a wider care team
- A calm attitude and the ability to think logically when under pressure
- The ability to prepare simple meals and follow good standards of hygiene
- Flexibility to work unsocial hours, must be able to work alternate weekends and at least 2 weekday evenings per week (2pm-9pm)
All our Home Care Carers must have access to their own car with a valid driving licence and business insurance.
- Flexible working hours
- Sick pay
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
Abicare is a leading provider of Homecare across South Wales, Wiltshire and Hampshire with a wealth of experience in delivering person-centred care. Our core values are our people and delivering the best care we can every day to our clients. Our belief is that everyone should have the choice to live a happy and fulfilled life in their own homes.
Contact us today to find out how you can be part of the ABICARE team!
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on