CARE ASSISTANT - Guaranteed Hours (Aldershot)
We offer full-time and part-time (or weekends only) work, between the hours of 7am - 10pm, to accommodate work-life balance and to fit around studies, childcare, etc.
Guaranteed, flexible & full-time hours available
Pay rate - Weekday: £10.15 ph | Weekend: £11.10 ph | Bank Holiday: £11.70 ph | Special rate: £16.00 ph and what’s more, we’re offering a welcome bonus of £400!
Ensuring that our elderly and vulnerable clients can achieve better independence in their own homes is our number one priority. To fast track your application, we offer video call interviews and free online training.
Consider working in care for flexible hours and to give something back to your local community during these difficult and challenging times. If we all pull together, we CAN continue to provide vital care to those who need it the most.
Working in care comes with many benefits:
- the unrivalled job satisfaction of giving something back to your community
- the ability to build meaningful relationships and offer support to vulnerable people at home. Without it, these people may not be able to live independently in their familiar surroundings where their most precious memories were made
The only essential skills required are honesty, compassion, reliability and patience-the rest we can teach you, and we’ll pay you to learn it!
What we offer:
- £400 Welcome Bonus
- £200 Refer a Friend Bonus
- 25p paid per mile and paid travel time
- Generous hourly pay rates plus length of service increments
- Sick pay and company pension scheme
- Steady income with an ability to increase your hours and salary
- 28 days per year holiday pay (pro-rata)
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free Care Certificate qualification
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities (nationally recognised qualification routes)
- Care Assistant smartphone app to manage your daily tasks and pay
- 24/7 on-call emergency support network
- Regular team meetings and social events
- Discounted online and retail shopping
- Guaranteed Hours
- A full driving licence
- Own car
- Enhanced DBS check
Contact us today to find out how you can be part of the ABICARE team!
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on