Care Assistant - Guaranteed Hours (Abergavenny)
FOR ONE MONTH ONLY - JOINING ABICARE IN OCTOBER (*T&C's apply)
£1,000 WELCOME BONUS
£1,000 REFER A FRIEND BONUS
Guaranteed, flexible & full-time hours available
Care Assistant - £9.20 ph weekday, £10.00 ph weekend plus the length of service increments and Bank Holiday enhancements.
No experience is needed as full training will be given.
At Abicare we pride ourselves on offering the best rates and comprehensive benefits scheme:
- Welcome Bonus*
- Refer a Friend Bonus*
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Generous hourly pay rates plus length of service increments
- Sick pay and company pension scheme
- Steady income with an ability to increase your hours and salary
- 28 days per year holiday pay (pro-rata)
- Career development opportunities
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free Care Certificate qualification
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities (nationally recognised qualification routes)
- Care Assistant smartphone app to manage your daily tasks and pay
- 24/7 on-call emergency support network
- Regular team meetings and social events
- Discounted online and retail shopping
We are looking for:
- Care Assistants who will be naturally kind and caring, wanting to make a difference
- Willingness to learn and undertake classroom training, including the use of moving & handling equipment
- An understanding of what good care looks like
- Strong written and communication skills
- Individuals that are able to work remotely and as part of a wider care Team
- A calm attitude and the ability to think clearly when under pressure
- The ability to prepare simple meals and follow good standards of hygiene
- Flexibility to work unsocial hours, you must be able to work alternate weekends
Abicare is a leading provider of Homecare with a wealth of experience in delivering person-centred care. Our core values are our people and delivering the best care we can every day to our clients. Our belief is that everyone should have the choice to live a happy and fulfilled life in their own homes.
We recruit both experienced Support Workers and Care Assistants alongside non-experienced Carers and tailor the training to your individual needs and work background to allow for an immediate start.
We don’t necessarily need people with prior experience as we know that people with a good heart and a positive attitude make wonderful Carers. You may have worked in a factory or retail or hospitality and be looking for a rewarding new career, at Abicare we can give you the confidence and knowledge to start your new career in Care. Abicare provides all our new Carers ongoing support from our Management Team and our experienced team of Carers.
Contact us today to find out how you can be part of the ABICARE team!
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on