Exciting News for 2022!
As we move into Spring 2022, the start of 2022 has seen many exciting changes and developments for Abicare!
Exciting Changes for all Staff in 2022!
To show our thanks and appreciation for our staff and the hard work they do, we have recently introduced a number of great changes:
- New job titles – We have recently changed these to reflect the skill sets of these roles, including a new job title of Community Healthcare Assistant.
- New pay rates – For staff in England we are now paying an hourly rate from £10 – £16 and in Wales the hourly rate is now from £10 – £16! We have recently changed these to promote and reward the skill sets of our staff.
- Increased mileage rates – Our rates have increased from 25p per mile to 32p.
- Uplifts for extra training – For example, a Specialist Healthcare Assistant in Bradford-on-Avon could earn a starting rate of £11.25!
- More pay rate uplifts for length of service.
The work all our staff do is incredible and we felt that it should be rewarded. We are always recruiting for new staff, so if you, or someone you know would like to make a difference within the care industry, then get in touch to find out more. You can find out more about our wide range of vacancies here: https://jobs.abicare.co.uk/
Our Brand New Companionship and Home Help Service!
In January 2022 we launched our Companionship and Home Help Service.
We know that loneliness and isolation can have a real impact on wellbeing and mental health, leaving many people to feel isolated and lonely if they are unable to see their friends and family as often as they would like, especially if they just want to see a familiar and friendly face.
We created our new Companionship and Home help Service for those who need assistance or just want a bit of company but don’t require home care, so that our clients can receive assistance with their ‘essential’ non-essential parts of their day, such as
- outings/ shopping
- dog walking and pet care.
Visit https://www.abicare.co.uk/services/companionship-care-and-home-help/ to find out more about this service.
Sign up to receive our blogs!
Enter your email below to receive our blog articles and keep up to date with us and what’s going on