Systems and Compliance Manager
Abigroup is looking for a Systems and Compliance Manager to join our team!
Reports to: Care Operations Manager
The role is to ensure that all staff (new and existing) are trained in the use of company systems and all staff maintain a defined standard of proficiency. The position is based from the head office in Salisbury, but the actual delivery of training, systems compliance, audit and monitoring may be on-site at the locality offices and also online.
- To audit and monitor company systems for all services on an ongoing basis.
- To ensure compliance throughout the company
- To assist in the rolling out of any new project/system installations.
- To assist all services to achieve outstanding or equivalent in CQC/CIW Ratings.
Audit & Monitoring:
- Monitoring local office systems to ensure compliance with company and CQC /CIW requirements in force at the time.
- Report to the senior team the outcome of the locality audit in the form of a SMART plan.
- Attend the weekly compliance meeting at Head Office with an update on company compliance – concerns/issues and plan.
- Ensure all staff files are maintained, audited and compliant.
- Ensure all client files are maintained, audited and compliant.
- Auditing company communication channels e.g chat groups/hangouts
Systems/Project Implementation Support:
- Assist with the planning and implementation of new systems or projects.
- Review and work with the teams and where necessary improve Company systems across all services to enable the company to deliver outstanding service.
- Ensure all offices are maintaining ideal/scheduled rotas.
- Ensure all local office information is accurate and up to date at all times.
- You will be required to deliver training programmes to improve awareness of the company systems and processes to both new and existing staff. The training will cover company systems e.g. onboarding & offboarding of carers/clients, phones, rostering systems, email, hangouts, google drive etc
- Delivery of training on best practice rostering and scheduling techniques.
- Analysis and evaluation of training with an eye to the constant improvement of training delivery methods.
- Working with the training department and local offices to schedule training sessions to ensure all staff are able to attend.
- Tracking staff progression through a training matrix with an eye to ensuring all staff are achieving or exceeding the minimum agreed standard of training.
- Monitoring staff progress and reporting results and trends to management.
- Identifying staff members who may need further specialised delivery of training.
Assisting with other non- specific duties as and when requested by your line manager or Senior team
The person should possess:
- Previous experience in the social care sector preferably Domiciliary Care
- Sound knowledge of CQC/CIW (fundamental skills/PIR)
- Experience of staff rostering systems
- Excellent computer skills and understanding of apps.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Possess excellent organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
Starting salary ranges from between £20,000 to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience.
This job was added on: 2nd August 2019
Want more details about this job?
Are you interested in this job position? fill out this short form and we will get back to you swiftly with more information