Live-In Registered Manager
Abicare is a leading Domiciliary Care Provider covering the South of England and Wales and due to the expansion of our Live-in service we have an exciting new opportunity for a Live-in
Reporting to the Care Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Live-in Office Team and Care Service Managers (CSM’s), who you will mentor and support on a daily basis to ensure compliance and growth of your area.
You will share the desire to grow the business, liaising with the Live-in Business Development Managers to promote the company, but maintain the delivery of person-centered care to our live-in clients.
- You will have overall accountability for the Live-in Service.
- Deliver accurate forecasts, reports, and trend information on time to agreed formats.
- Deliver profitable growth while maintaining national and regional standards of compliance.
- Build long term relations with area Social Services, Dom Care Provider, local authorities and local Community Groups to secure profitable business and private business.
- Ensure all scheduled Supervision, Inspections, Assessments and Appraisals are maintained and monitored to identify and close gaps in team skills, compliance and performance.
- Ensure all areas meet quality standards and are compliant with all CQC/CIW standards.
- Keep up to date with changing regulations, CQC/CIW standards, industry trends, market dynamics and identify opportunities to expand and grow your area.
- Participate in the development and management of the Live-in team.
- Previous experience of holding CQC/CIW Registration
- Strong Leadership and Management qualities
- Sound knowledge of ‘person-centred’ approach to supporting people
- Diploma Level 5 in Care Leadership & Management or RMA NVQ4.
- Possess excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate good computer skills.
- Knowledge of rostering system
- Full driving licence and car
This job was added on: 2nd August 2019
Want more details about this job?
Are you interested in this job position? fill out this short form and we will get back to you swiftly with more information