Care Development Manager (CDM) – Kent
Care Development Manager (CDM)
Abicare is a leading Domiciliary Care Provider covering the South of England and Wales. Due to the expansion of our Live-in service we have an exciting new opportunity for a Care Development Manager to coordinate and manage Live-in carers in the community in Kent.
Salary: £21,000-£24,000 plus bonus
Full time position
About the Care Development Manager:
Reporting to the Business Growth & Development Manager (BGDM), the Care Development Manager will be responsible for growing and developing the Sussex area to achieve agreed targets and will work collaboratively with the Care Service Manager (CSM) to ensure growth and compliance of the service.
You will share the desire to grow the business and promote the company but maintain the delivery of person-centred care to our clients.
- Managing the daily operation of the care services.
- Growth and promote the services of the business, including going out into the community, attending networking events, and arranging company events for our clients.
- Quality standards and Compliance with all the CQC standards
- Develop and motivate staff
- Previous experience of supervising and managing a team.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Sound knowledge ‘person-centred’ approach to supporting people.
- Care diploma Level 3 or above.
- Full driving licence and car.
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Care Development Manager, please apply now!
This job was added on: 27th June 2019
Want more details about this job?
Are you interested in this job position? fill out this short form and we will get back to you swiftly with more information