Care Community Team Supervisor
Our Pontypool based office is looking for a Community Team Supervisor to motivate a small team of Community Care Assistants working in Abergavenny, Usk, Chepstow and Caldicot.
Do you have a passion for working within the care sector and do you enjoy working in the community?
Do you have experience in supervising and motivating staff?
If so, Abicare would love to hear from you!
What we offer:
Salary £20,000 per annum plus mileage and overtime.
This is a full-time flexible working pattern.
- Paid mileage allowance
- Paid on call allowance with use of IPAD
- Instant access to your rota on your mobile phone
- Holiday paid
- Pension paid
- Discounted health insurance/childcare vouchers
- Free training for Diploma courses up to level 5
- Excellent career development
Abicare Services is a leading ‘care at home’ provider for the South of England and due to our expansion, we are looking for a care team supervisor to coordinate and manage our carers in the community.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Community Team Supervisor you will be responsible for maintaining & promoting quality care for our clients:
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Care plans
- Ensuring care delivery is person-centred and to the highest standard
- Computer literate
- Experience in managing small teams of carers
- Knowledge of CQC regulations and outcomes
- Experience using EASYLOG rostering/scheduling system an advantage
You will have a ‘can do’ attitude, as the culture of Abicare is all about solutions and working with our staff to provide the best possible care and support to our clients.
- Senior care assistant/keyworker care experience
- NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care
- Clean driving licence
- Full access to a car
We look forward to welcoming you to the ABICARE FAMILY!This job was added on: 27th December 2018
Want more details about this job?
Are you interested in this job position? fill out this short form and we will get back to you swiftly with more information